About Egg Hakka Noodles Recipe: Quick, easy and simply irresistible, egg hakka noodles is everyone's absolute favourite! Here is a fuss-free,easy recipe you can try, to make egg noodles at home.
Ingredients Of Egg Hakka Noodles
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 Egg
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- to taste salt
- Black pepper powder (as required)
- for garnishing spring onions
How to Make Egg Hakka Noodles
- Take water in a pan, add salt and noodles and let it boil for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Strain the noodles and add 1 tsp oil, mix it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Make an omelette and cut it into small pieces. You can also make scrambled eggs in the same wok you would use to make noodles.
- To make noodles, add oil in a wok along with all the vegetables and stir fry them on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled noodles, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, black pepper, ketchup and chilli sauce to it. Mix everything and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the cooked egg and spring onions. Stir it well and cook for another minute. Serve hot.